_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

14 de setembro de 2019

DOGS IN ART 2


Léon Spilliaert , "Baigneuse", 1910


Lucien Freud, "Whippet"


Luis Cardoso Ayres, "Retirante"


Manuela Sambo, "Hunting Kazumbiri"


Norman Rockwell, "No swimming"


Olga Trushnikova


Oskar Kokoschka

Pablo Picasso, "Boy with dog", 1905


Peter John Clarke


Red Geza Voros


Reza  Abbasi


Ron Monsma, "The weight", oil painting


Roy de Forest


Sebastiao Salgado, "A outra América"


Sérgio Telles, "Casamento na Bahia",  1976


Sidney Nofal, "Garimpo de diamantes"


Susan Yanero


Suzanne Valadon, "Larbi et la Misse", 1927


Victor Ribeiro


Vivienne Luxton, "Farmers and dogs"


Xi Pan

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário