_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

13 de setembro de 2019

DOGS IN ART


Ana Cristina Dias


Ana Elisa Egreja


Arno Fischer, "Ost Berlin unter den linden"


Cecil Aldin


Chichorro, "Noite enluarada com cão vermelho", 2004, acrilico sobre tela


Edmund Blampied


Edward Munch, "Dog's Face", 1927, oil on wood panel


Francis Picabia, Jeannine, Lorenzo and Bunny


Franz Marc, "Dog lying in the snow"


Georges Seurat, "Sunday afternoon on the island of La Grande Jatte"


Ian Berry, "Fulham Jubilee celebrations", 1974, England


Ismael Gonzalez de la Serna, "Circus"


Jose Escada, "Breve testemunho duma sensibilidade"


Joseph Crawhall, "Foxhound and puppies"


Karin  Szekessy


Lalu Prasad Shaw, "Babu with his dog"


Mark Ulriksen, Jack Russells

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário