_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

30 de junho de 2017

JENNY SAGES
This australian artist was born 1933 in Shangai, China.
She arrived in Australia in 1948 to live in Sydney where she studied at East Sydney Technical College.
Then moved to New York to study at the Franklin School of Art.
She was a freelance writer and illustrator for books and the magazine Vogue until 1985 when she decided to be a full-time painter.
During her artistic life she continues wining several prizes and awards. And has been a finalist for the Archibald Prize twenty times between 1990 and 2012.



"study of male ballet dancers standing in a line"


1993


"study of female ballet dancers", 2007


charcoal on paper, 1995


ink and gouache


"red shoes from vinnies", 2002


"kedumba" drawing


paths to portraiture


"out of Alice" Postcard


auto portrait

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário