_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

29 de junho de 2017

HEINRICH CAMPENDONK
1889-1957
Born in Krefeld, Westphalia in Germany.
This expressionist artist received influence from Franz Marc. As a  painter, he produced oil paintings, watercolors and gouache.  Worked in stained glass receiving numerous orders for glass windows in Germany and Amsterdam. And was also a graphic designer.
In 1911 he became a member of the Der Blaue Reiter. When the Nazi regime came, in 1933, he was considered a degenerate artist and could not exhibit his works.
Because of that, he decided to move to The Netherlands working at the Rijksakademie in Amsterdam as teacher in Decorative Art, Printmaking and Stained Glass.
Later he took the decision to naturalize Dutch citizen.







"Auferstehung Christi"




"man with red top hat"




"bucolic landscape", 1913


"village street"






"Pierrot with serpent", 1923

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário