_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

31 de agosto de 2019

CATS IN ART 3


Manet, "Les chats"


Manet, "Woman and cat"


Marc Chagall, "The poet, or Half past three" , 1911


Maria Luque


Matias Quetglas, "Mujer con sandalia y gato"


Max Beckmann, "Still life with cats", 1917


Miroco Machiko


Nicolas Tarkhoff, "Two children and cat by the window", 1907


Norbertine Bresslern-Roth, "Angora cat", 1925


Norbertine Bresslern-Roth, "Black cat", 1925, woodcut print


Norbertine Bresslern-Roth, "Two cats", 1920, linocut print


Otto Dix, "Cat", 1959 colour lithograph on laid paper


Pablo Picasso, "Woman with cat", 1900


Paul Gauguin, "Where do we come from", 1897


Paula Modersohn-Becker, "Girl with cat in the birch forest", 1905


Peter Harskamp

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário