_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

30 de agosto de 2019

CATS IN ART 2


Giovanni Boldini, "A Lady with a cat", watercolour


Henri Rousseau, Portrait of Pierre Loti, 1891


Henriette Ronner-Knip, "Cat and dog", 1886


Henriëtte Ronner-Knip, "Sleeping kitten", 1904


Herbert Román


Hu-Yongkai


Jean François Millet, "Woman churning butter", 1858


Johann Heinrich Vogeler, "Girl with a Cat", 1914


John Craxton, "Two cats"


John Sloan, "Chinese Restaurant", 1909


Jules Pascin, "Figures and cat in park", 1916


Julian Alden Weir, "Little lizzie Lynch", 1910


Lotte Laserstein, "Girl with Cat", 1932


Louis Valtat, Self-Portrait with cat, 1899


Louise Bourgeois, "The angry cat", 1999, drypoint and etching


Lucien Freud, "Girl with a kitten", 1947

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário