_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

26 de outubro de 2018

MEQUITTA AHUJA
1976, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
Came from Indian and African American family.
Studied at Hampshire College in Anherst, Massachusetts and MFA at the University of Illinois in Chicago.
She describes her works as a "combination of personal narrative with cultural and personal mythology".











"Stick Stack"


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário