_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

25 de outubro de 2018

ENG TAY
1947, Kedah, Malaysia
At age 21 he moved to New York  where he still lives.
There he studied at Art Students League and, later, he got his graduation from the School of Visual Arts.
Eng Tay became painter and sculptor but in the 70's he also worked as a graphic designer for Red Book Magazine.
He is an artist well known for his limited edition etchings and oils.



"Together"


"Mother's love"


"A fine Sunday morning"


 "Decision"


"First light"


"Summer day"


"End of the day"


The artist working

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário