_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

30 de maio de 2018

VANESSA BELL
30 May 1879 - 7 April 1961, London, United Kingdom
Peintre et designer d'intérieur qui a étudié à l'École Supérieure d'Art de la Royal Academy.
Appartenait au Blomms Buru Group.
Commence pour aborder la peinture abstraite mais finit pour appliquer un style plus figuratif.
Vanessa était la soeur ainée de l'écrivain Virginia Woolf.



"The bathers", Strudland beach, 1911


"Street Corner Conversation"


"Adam and Eve"


"Conversation", 1961


"The bather"


"Summer camp", 1913


Lady Robert Cecil, 1905


Self-portrait, 1915

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário