_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

31 de maio de 2018

CARMEN HERRERA
31 May 1915, Havana, Cuba
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BRITHDAY!
This Cuban-American artist, abstract and minimalist painter is today 103 years old!
Carmen studied architecture for a short time and, when she moved to NY, at the Arts Students League.
Lived a few years in Paris and there she had the chance to meet the masters.
She lives in New York since 1956.





"Zoom in"


"Green Garden", 1950


"Caricature"




Working in her studio

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário