_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

26 de janeiro de 2018

PAULA REGO
26 Janeiro 1935, Lisboa, Portugal
Parabéns!
Já em 3 de Novembro de 2016 me referi a este génio da nossa pintura.
Hoje, só os meus Parabéns pelo seu aniversário, sem mais palavras. Ficam as imagens porque nunca nos cansamos de admirar a sua obra.

Self Portrait


Ilustração do livro "Sopa da Pedra"


"On the balcony", 1986


"The Vivian Girls on the farm", 1984


"Mulheres pássaros a brincar", 1995


"Contos de fadas", 1985, acrílico sobre papel


"Doctor dog", 1982, litografia sobre papel


"Perlimpimpim", 1985, acrilico sobre papel


 "The maids", 1987


"Children and their stories"


"Stitched and bound"


"Homenagen a Dubuffet", 1985


"Getting ready for bally",  2001


 "The barn"


2008

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário