_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

29 de janeiro de 2018

JOÃO ABEL MANTA
29 January 1928, Lisbon, Portugal
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Architect, painter, illustrator and cartoonist.
His parents were the painters Abel Manta and Clementina Manta.
Won several Portuguese and international prizes and participated in many group and individual exhibitions in Portugal and abroad.




"Namoro"


"O sedutor"


"O artista plástico"


"O ultimo dos Roupinhos"


"Namoro"


Ilustração para "Lenda de qual delas", de Gentil Marques


"O Ornitóptero", 1960, tinta da china sobre papel


Painel representando o traje académico no Séc XVIII


"Jogo da glória", ilustração, 1960


Figuras, "Fado", azulejo da Viúva Lamego

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário