_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

30 de abril de 2017

GORDON CLOSE
Born 1958 in Sunderland, County Durham, United Kingdom.
Attended the Art College from 1978 to 1982.
Trained as a sculptor his work is mainly paintings and drawings, mixed-media and acrylic on canvas.
From 1993 to 1999 he was a visiting lecturer at Sunderland University of Art and Design teaching sculpture and drawing.
Received several awards.



"blue boat and yellow cracket",  2006


"blue anchor yard"


"moving the poets chair"


"landscape with figures, a whippet, sculpture and washing"


"stepping on the floor"


"oh Shenandoah"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário