_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

28 de abril de 2017

AUSEKLIS BAUSKENIEKS
1910-2007
Born in Riga, Latvia.
He wis one of the leading figures of Latvian avant-garde painting.
Student of architecture at the University of Latvia in 1930 and graduated from the Academy of Arts in 1942.
Serving in the Latvian Legion during the war he was prisoner by English, Americans and French.
Returned to Latvia in 1946 and only in 1975 happened his first exhibition.
He claimed that his paintings are genre scenes. And, for sure, with a lot of sense of humour and satire.









"fotomaksia", 1981




"recluse", 1957




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário