_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

8 de dezembro de 2021

The rocking horse is part of a child's memory.
Since old centuries this fun toy, also a wooden piece of art, inspired lots of painters around the world.
Here  you can confirm it.

MARINA DERYAGINA



JAMES REID LAMBDIN


EDGARD FARASYN



ALICE NEEL, "Hartley on the rocking horse"



ALEXANDRA CONNOR, "The rocking horse rider"


DAVID BROMLEY


ILYA VOLYKHINE


HENRIETTA MAY ADA WARD


JESUS BLASCO, "Girl on a rocking horse"


JOAN MIRÓ, "Horse, pipe and red flower", 1920


MABEL ROYDS


CLIFFORD HOPPER ROWE


RAMAZ ROSTOMASHVILI, "Boy on a rocking horse"


OSCAR TEVEZ

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário