_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 de agosto de 2021

 SUMMER TIMES 1

Almada Negreiros,  "Banhistas", 1925


António Silva Porto, "Recanto de praia"



Di Cavalcanti, "Família na praia", 1935


Fernando Botero, "Bather on the beach", 2001


Henri Lebasque, "On the beach", 1920


Henri Matisse, "Joy of  life"


Joaquin Sorolla,  "Corriendo por la playa",  1908


John French Sloan, "South beach bathers", 1908


Mary Cassatt, "Children playing on the beach"


Max Liebermann, "Two riders on a beach"


Peder Severin Kroyer, "A Summer evening", 1899


Salvador Dali, "Figures lying on the sand", 1926

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário