_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

24 de janeiro de 2020

ALGUNS ARTISTAS PORTUGUESES

Alice Jorge, "Varinas", Gravura


Alvaro Cunhal, Pintura


Ana Vidigal, "Gosto de amendoins torrados e lamber as minúsculas colheres de café",  2011


Armanda Passos, "Aprendizagem", 2002


Artur Pastor, Olhão, 1950


Gérard Castello Lopes, Costa de Lavos, Portugal, 1958


João Cutileiro, 1937


José de Guimarães


José Padua, "D. Quixote", 1988


Julião Sarmento, "Mehr Licht", 1985


Júlio Pomar, "Amazonia"


Júlio Resende, Alentejo, 1950


Lima de Carvalho, Porto


Luis Dourdil, "Peixeiras"


Luis Filipe Abreu, "O filho da Felícia ..."


Luzia Laje, "A chegada"


Maria Keil,  Azulejos


Mário Eloy 


Nikias Spakinakis, "Quintais de Lisboa", 1956


Paula Rego, "Boys dancing with animals", 2005


Roque Gameiro, "Rua de S.Miguel"


~
Vivi Magali, 1961, V.Franca de Xira, Portugal, "Cabrinhas"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário