_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

27 de setembro de 2019

FELIX NUSSBAUM
1904-1944, Osnabruck, Alemanha
Artista de origem judaica de vida curta com perseguição e morte no campo de concentração de Auschwitz.
Pintou os horrores do holocausto e também muitos auto-retratos. Aqui deixo alguns

Self portrait with apple, 1936


Self portrait with apple blossoom, 1939


Self portrait under an archway, 1936


Self portrait in front of houses, 1938


Self portrait with brother, 1937


Self portrait with tea towel, 1936


Self-Portrait in the camp, 1940


Self-Portrait with Jewish Identity Card, 1943


"Soir" (Self-Portrait with Felka Platek), 1942


"The hurdy gurdy man"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário