_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

21 de junho de 2019

VERÃO - SUMMER


Vivi Magali, "Cais Sodré, à beira do Tejo",  Lisboa


Andrew Macara, "Bathers"


Alex Schloss, "Beach Scene", 2000


Sergey Pichugin, "At the beach", 1927


 Anders Zorn, "Balance"


Ricardo Opisso, "En la playa"


 W.J.M. Hofhvizen


Odilon  Redon, "Nude woman on the rocks"


Zinaida Serebriakova, "On the beach", 1927


Calfred Eisenstaedt, "Couple relaxing", Apple River, Wisconsin, 1941


Beth Carver, "Sunday salon women at the beach"


Baron Wolman, "Woodstock"


Salvador Dali, "As banhistas de Es Llaner"


Otto  Muller, "Landscape with bathers", 1915


Victor Lyapkalo, "At the beach"


Chian Karaca, "Children in the river"


Christien Peursum, "Belle zomer"


Wolfgang Herzig, "Bathers", 1973

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário