_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

31 de maio de 2019

TAMARA DE LEMPICKA
1898-1980, Warsaw, Poland
She was born Maria Górska and studied in Saint Petersburg and Paris.
Became a painter art deco, cubist and neoclassical style if we can understand this mix.
When she moved to the United States with her husband she began painting portraits.
Lempicka was known as a bisexual and lesbian in her sentimental life, involved with several women.
When she lost her husband, she sold many of the family possessions and made 3 around the world trips by ship.
After that adventure she moved to live the rest of her life in Cuernavaca, Mexico. 
(See 9/10/2016)

"In the Green Bugatti", 1925


"Kizette", 1920


"Woman in yellow"


"Group of four nudes"


"The dream"


"La tunique rose"


"Young ladies", 1927


"Pressure"


Charcoal on paper


Portrait of Arlette Boucard


"The musician"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário