_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

19 de abril de 2019

NADIR AFONSO
1920-2013, Chaves, Portugal
Arquiteto, pintor e pensador.

"Les Cocottes", 1951


"Filhas do vento"


"Olimpiades"




Avenida dos Aliados, Porto


NIKIAS SKAPINAKIS
1931, Lisboa, Portugal
Pintor que também criou em litografia, serigrafia e ilustração de livros.
Um dos painéis do café A brasileira do Chiado, em Lisboa, é de sua autoria.

Encontro entre Natália Correia, Fernanda Botelho e Maria João Pires, 1974




"Banhistas", 1971


"Quintais de Lisboa", 1956


NATALIA GONCHAROVA
1881-1962, Tula Govenorate, Russia
Pintora, designer, ilustradora e escritora.

"Lion"


"Mother"


"Planting potatoes", 1909


Auto retrato

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário