_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

22 de março de 2019

KEES VAN DONGEN
1877-1968, Rotterdam, Holland
Fauvist painter exploring with a great talent the themes of night life (prostitutes, singers, dancers, masquerades etc).

"Deauville"


"La violiniste", 1920


 "Dimanche a la Plage"


"Le moulin de la Galette"






"A fauve in the city"


"Horse and Acrobat"


"La buveuse d'Absinthe"


KEN GRÉGOIRE
1951, Teteringen, Holland
Painter and sculptor naturally associated with the New Dutch Réalism creating surreal scenes, images and faces between decay and beauty.

"The kiss"


"Clown"


"Couple"


"Muziektheater"








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário