_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

14 de fevereiro de 2019

SAINT VALENTINE'S DAY   -   DIA DOS NAMORADOS

Kiki Lima, "Abraço deitado", 2006

Kenne Gregoire

Kenne Gregoire, "The kiss"

Picasso, "Lovers"

Almada Negreiros

Van Gogh, "Two lovers"

Almeida Júnior,  "O violeiro"

Kerry James Marshall, "Lovers",  2015

Matias Quetglas

Marc Chagall, "O abraço"

Rafael  Zabaleta, "Pareja de campesinos"

Robert Doisneau, 1950

Marcel Ronay, "Sailor and Girl", 1929

Theophile Alexandre Steinlen, "Kiss"

Gustav Klimt, "Kiss"

Frederico Cantú, (1907-1989), "Arlequines", 1930

Xenia Hausner

Picasso, "Lovers"

Max Liebermann

Vadim Sidur, "Lovers"

Giacomo Manzu, "Touchstone suite", 1970

Edvard Munch

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário