_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

25 de dezembro de 2018

JOHN MINTON
25 December 1917, Cambridgeshire - 20 January 1957, London, UK
Studied at St John's Wood School of Art.
During his short life he became painter, illustrator, designer and teacher of illustration at the Central School of Art and Design.



"Bogotá Bar"


"Fishermen"


"Jamaican girls", 1951


"Jamaican market"


"Bar in Calvi", 1947



"Sailors mending nets", 1956



"The hop pickers"



"Saxophone player"



"North Country Industrial Town", 1946



Selfportrait, 1949

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário