_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

27 de dezembro de 2018

FULVIO PENNACCHI
27 Dezembro 1905, Villa Collemandina, Itália -  5 Outubro 1992, São Paulo, Brasil
Pintor, desenhista, muralista, ceramista e professor.
Estudou Arte  em Florença, na Itália e, em 1929, vai para o Brasil.
Radicado em São Paulo desenvolveu a sua actividade artística diversificada mas destacou-se como muralista tendo executado diversos painéis em residências particulares e igrejas.













Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário