_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

29 de dezembro de 2018

DAVID ALFARO SIQUEIROS
29 December 1896, Santa Rosalia de Camargo - 6 January 1974, Cuernavaca, Mexico
Studied at the School of Fine Arts.
In 1940 he was forced to exile for his direct involvement to assassinate Leon Trotsky.
Because of politic reasons he was in jail six times.
Realist painter and muralist  that established "Mexican Muralism" with Rivera and Orozco.
He participated in the first Mexican presence at the XXV Venice Biennale.



"Contra as tropas de Franco"


"La nueva democracia"


Detalhe de mural


"Proletarian mother"


Mural

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário