_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

25 de novembro de 2018

JOHN WESLEY
25 November 1928, Los Angeles, USA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Pop artist and also called as an insurgent minimalist.
Also worked as an illustrator for Northrop Aircraft in Los Angeles.



"Lady Bird", 1965


"Captives", 1987


"Turkeys", 1965


"Police officers, Off duty", 1994


"3 Marys", 1971


"The signing of the declaration", 1976


"Caddy", 1966

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário