_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

30 de outubro de 2018

MICHAEL ANDREWS
30 October 1928, Norwich - 19 July 1995, London, UK
Studied at the Norwich School of Art and graduated at the Slade School of Fine Art.
Worked at the National Gallery in London.
During 1994-1995 he still managed to complete Thames painting: The Estuary, his last major work.
He is considered the most elusive figure in post-war British art. Also often linked to the group known as The School of London, a group wich also included the painters  Lucien Freud and Francis Bacon.



Thames painting, "The Estuary", 1994-1995






"All night long"


"Melanie and me swimming"






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário