_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

28 de outubro de 2018

FRANCIS BACON
28 October 1909, Dublin, Ireland - 28 April 1992, Madrid, Spain
Self-taught, taking to painting about 1930 and it was not till 1946 that he held his first exhibition.
He was one of the outstanding representatives of the romantic movement in England.
Turning for preference to macabre hallucinations for its subjects, his art is haunted by anxiety and the dread of destruction.



"Lying figure"


Three Studies for a Self Portrait




Triptych, 1983


"Man drinking", 1955


Study for a Portrait of Van Gogh I, 1956


Study for the portrait of Pope Innocent X

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário