_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 de outubro de 2018

EMILIO PETTORUTI
1 October 1892, La Plata, Argentina - 16 October 1971, Paris, France
Studied at the Escuela de Bellas Artes in La Plata.
Aged 21 Pettoruti travelled to Italy and settled in Rome. There he took part of several exhibitions.
He received the Guggenheim Continent of Americas Prize in 1956 and the Fondo Nacional de las Artes in 1967.
He exhibited his works in Berlin, Brussels, Paris and Geneve with a great success.



"Los caminantes"






"Mascaras"


"Harlequin music", 1927

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário