_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

23 de setembro de 2018

FRANTISEK KUPKA
23 September 1871, Opocno, Czech Republic - 24 June 1957, Puteaux, France
Studied at the Art Academies of Prague and Vienna.
He was interested in philosophy and sometimes took part as medium in spiritualist séances.
Made several journeys to Germany, Sweden, Norway and England but decided to settle in Paris working as a painter and illustrator.
In 1946 a big retrospective exhibition of his work was held in Prague where a Kupka museum was founded.



"Water", 1906


"Archaic"


Study for autumn sun


"Prometheus in chains", 1905


"Woman picking flowers"


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário