_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

27 de julho de 2018

PETAR LUBARDA
27 July 1907, Ljubotenje, Montenegro-13 February, 1974, Belgrade, Montenegro
Studied in Belgrade and Paris, and was much influenced by the Ècole de Paris.
He blended the strong lines of the Montenegran landscape with a delicate use of colour.
His paintings belongs to abstract Expressionism and exerted a considerable influence on the younger generation of the old Yugoslav artists.



"Zlopogledja", 1957


"The gusle player"


"Heroism of vision"


"Vagonet"


Serbian stamp, 2007

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário