_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

29 de junho de 2018

NINALEE ALLEN GRAIG
6 November 1927, New York, USA - 1 May 2018, Toronto, Canada
This photographer was called "American girl in Italy" (1951), star of one of the 20th century's most controversial images.
No more comments. See the photos, it's really enough.





"A woman walking"




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário