_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

25 de abril de 2018

KAREL APPEL
21 April 1921, Amsterdam, Holland
3 May 2006, Zurich, Switzerland
Painter, sculptor and poet, studied at the Rijksakademie in Amsterdam.
In 1948 he was one of the founders of the movement Cobra.
His works has been exhibited in many galleries from New York, Paris, Vienna and Amsterdam among others all over the world.





"Wizzard", 1978


"Woman", 1975


"Circus suite"




"Circus suite"


"Couple in love"



"Feminine mystique"


"Een metersgroot", 1949


"Genius and innocence"


"The cat"


"Phantasmagoria"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário