_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

17 de março de 2018

GRAÇA MORAIS
17 Março 1948, Freixiel, Vila Flor, Portugal
Hoje é o dia da Graça Morais. PARABÉNS!
Tal como há precisamente um ano, aqui ficam mais umas obras, o testemunho do seu talento.



"Magia na caça", 1978




"A caminhada do medo", 2011, pastel e carvão sobre papel






"A caminhada do medo"




"Um Reino Maravilhoso"


"A caminhada do medo"


1980

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário