_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

30 de março de 2018

FRANCISCO GOYA
30 March 1746, Fuendetodos, Spain
15 April 1828, Bordeaux, France
This Spanish artist influenced important artists with his paintings, drawings and engravings.
He was appointed the first court painter in 1799 but most of his better works were done apart from his official duties.
The series of etchings Los desastres de la guerra, created between 1810-1814, are historical documents of the Napoleonic invasion.
Sometimes considered the first of the moderns, he left Spain in 1824 and went into voluntary exile in France to settle in Bordeaux where he lived the last four years of his life.
I love his etchings and here you can see some of the best.

Retrato de Goya, por Vicente Portaña


"Loucuras anunciadas"


"Los caprichos, to tise and to fall"


"And there  is no remedy"


"A way of flying"


"They already have a seat"


"La Tauromaquia"


"Crazy skates"




"Blockhead folly"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário