_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

27 de fevereiro de 2018

MARINO MARINI
27 February 1901, Pistoia, Toscany - 6 August 1980, Viareggio, Italy
His artistic education began at the Academy of Fine Arts in Florence and continued in Paris in 1928, after which he settled in Milan.
He taught sculpture at a neighbouring town, Monza, until 1940, when he transferred to the Brera in Milan.
He travelled considerably in Europe and paid several visits to the United States. Then he arranged  a second studio at Forte dei Marmi near Pisa where he often worked.
His work, horses and riders, dancers, nudes are a meeting ground of tradition and modern expression.
He was also a distinguished print-maker and painter. His great feeling for colour is, in his sculpture, expressed in the patina.



"Il circo", 1958


"L'orchestra"


"Horse with jugglers"


"Three dancers"




"Two riders"




"Two men with horse"




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário