_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

26 de dezembro de 2017

ALAN FELTUS
Born 1943 in Washington, USA.
He studied at the Tyler School of Art in Philadelphia and then a bachelor's degree in Fine Art from Cooper Union in New York. And also a degree in Fine Arts from Yale University.
Since 1987, he lives and works in Assisi, Italy.
He is married with the artist Lani Irwin.
Feltus paints poetry, quiet paintings as a figurative painter of contemporary classicism, fascinated by the Italian Old Masters.
He said "I paint using mirrors, observing parts of myself rather than models. I might say that all my paintings are, to some degree,  self portraits".



"First coffee"




"The best times", 2007


"The poet's dream", 2002


"La nostalgia del figlio", 1993


"Three figures", 1971


"Hotel Paradiso"




"Roman window", 1983


"Annunciation, four women", 1975


"Figures on the terrace", 1985

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário