_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

30 de setembro de 2017

VILMOS ABA NOVAK
1894-1941
Born in Budapest, Hungary.
Studied at the Art School until 1912 and then moved to the College of Fine Arts in Budapest.
During the World War I he was on the Eastern Front serving in the Austo-Hungarian Army.
After the war he became painter, graphic and also author of frescoes and church murals at Szeged and Budapest. His first exhibition was only in 1924.
In 1928 he went, for two years, to Rome and became a representative of the "Roman School" in the Hungarian painting.
He was awarded the Jury's Grand Prix at the Paris World Exhibition in 1937 and, later, in the Venice Biennale.
During the last years of his life he was teacher at the College of Fine Arts in Budapest.



"Circus Kikiáltó"






"Circus"


"blind musicians"


"having lunch", 1934, tempera on cardboard


 "clowns"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário