_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

28 de setembro de 2017

COMBOIO - TRAIN

Kandinsky, "Eisenbahn bei Murnau", 1909


Ernst Ludwig Kirchner, "Bahnhof Königstein", 1916


Gino Severini, "train de la Croix Rouge traversant un village",  1915


Luigi Russolo, "dinamismo di un treno in corsa nella notte", 1911


Paul Catherall


 Van Gogh, "paisaje con carro y tren al fondo", 1890


Poster


Edward Hopper, "railroad train", 1908


Camille Pissarro, "Lordship lane station", 1871


Turner, "rain steam and speed the great western railway", 1844


Claude Monet, Saint Lazare station, "arrival of a train", 1877


Alex Colville, "horse and train", 1954


Paul Delvaux, "night train", 1947

Monet, the Gare Saint Lazare, "arrival of a train"


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário