_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

27 de junho de 2017

ANDREA HEIMER
Born 1981 in Great Falls, Montana, USA.
She has started painting as a self-taught artist.Then studied art at the New Hampshire Institute of Art.
She classifies her work as "outsider art", or paintings of strange suburbia.
Andrea Heimer fills her scenes with personal symbolysm, heavily influenced by mythology.
She lives and works in Seattle in the State of Washington.





"boys catching falling fruit in the orchard", 2015




"the only creatureon gods green earth who truly understands a woman is a good horse", 2016


2017




"I have an ex lover whose funeral I imagine in exhaustive", 2016


"I have not been comfortable in my skin perhapas ever, not now and certainly not back then"


"in adulthood the adopted child feels far away. even in the most tender of moments"


"our group of girls"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário