_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

29 de maio de 2017

JINDRICH STREIT
Born 1946 in Vsetin, Czech Republic.
During his studies, in 1964, at the Pedagogical Faculty of Palacky University in Olomouc, began taking photographs. 
And, in 1970 began study  at the Institute of Art and Photography in Brno.
After exhibited his works in 1982, that exhibition was banned by the state and he was arrested and accused of defamation of the President  and the country.
He lost his job as pedagogue, and was forced to earn a living at a state farm, and banned  from taking photographs.
In 1989, after the Velvet Revolution, Jindrich Streit was rehabilitated and allowed to take photos without limitations.
Now he works as a teacher at the Institute of Creative Photography in Opava, and, of course, continues taking photographs.



1981


"cat"




1986


2008


"mladek", 1993










"huzova rok", 1986


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário