_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

26 de março de 2017

JAN MATULKA
(1890-1972)
Born in Vlachoso Brezi, Bohemian, now Czech Republic.
Immigrated  at the age of 16, with his family, to New York where he studied at the National Academy of Design.
Max Weber helped him for is first job,  teacher at the Art Students League of New York.
As an artist he worked in different styles from Realism to Impressionism and Surrealism.



"owl and violin"


"Spanish woman playing guitar",   1924


"landscape with cows"


"three quarter view of nude bathing seated near lamp"


"Hopi snake dance"


"nude bather facing the window"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário