_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

28 de março de 2017

BRENT STIRTON
Born 1960 in Durban, South Afrika, based in New York where he lives and works.
He is a senior staff photographer for Reportage by Getty Images but also known for his humanitarian efforts around the world. Worked for WWF.
He earned several awards and was named, by American Photo magazine, as one of the ten heroes of photojournalism in 2007.
We can see his works in several magazines, National Geographic, New York Times, London Sunday Times, the Discovery Channel, Newsweek, L'Express, Le Monde, Figaro, Paris Match among  many others.















in Kono, Serra Leoa


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário