_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I hear, I hear, What I see, I remember, What I do, I understand
This philosophy guides me to begin this Art Blog to give to my visitors the chance to see, at a glance, the art culture of different artists from different countries through their art works with the purpose to entertain, educating the mind and stir the heart
Painting, illustration, photography, design, music, film, architecture etc shall be here
Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

16 de março de 2018

JUAREZ MACHADO
16 Março 1941, Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brasil
Já me referira a este talentoso artista em 12 de Setembro de 2016.
E volto hoje, dia do seu aniversário.
Em forma de PARABÉNS, mais uma pequena homenagem a um artista tão completo. É pintor, escultor, caricaturista, designer, fotógrafo, cenógrafo, escritor e actor.
Espero que continue por muitos anos a deliciar-nos com a sua arte.



"Jeune etrangère"


"Copacabana Ample Lagunae"


"Widow on the beach"


 "No calçadão da Felipe um Sol obeso e obsceno"


"Les amours clandestines"


"Picnic on the sea"


"Folião em terça-feira gorda"


"Num bar em Copacabana"


"Ode à mulher sofisticada"


"A chegada"


"Mar amante"


"Bar", 1984


"Bicicletada de Curitiba"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário